Posts tagged naka-kon
More sad news from the Land of Geek, as Nicholas Courtney, better known to Doctor Who fandom as Brigadier Sir Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart, died at the age of 81. Courtney was a regular guest at many conventions throughout the years, and his presence will be missed.
And here’s the rest of the news…
- Want to go to Naka-Kon in Kansas City, but too cheap to pay? You might be in luck. Fill out this survey and you can win a pass for free. Deadline is March 8, so don’t dawdle.
- Going to Total Confusion in Massachusetts and want to go to GenCon, but too cheap to pay? If you are a kick-butt GM, then you too may also be in luck. Win their regional Iron Gamer competition, and you’ll get a four-day pass, airfare, hotel and $1,000, plus free gaming stuff.
- FOGCon has announced their Saturday night programming.
- By Odin’s Beard, Chris Hemsworth, the Mighty Thor himself, will be at C2E2.
- Comic Con International has announced four new entries into the Eisner Hall of Fame. Congratulations to everyone!
- In Las Vegas for Creation’s Star Trek Convention? You’re going to get a chance to meet the baddie from a ton of sci-fi movies, from Star Trek to Tron, David Warner! Also appearing, prolific writer and Tribbles creator David Gerrold!
- Tune in to AX Live at 7 tonight to find out a new special guest at Anime Expo in Los Angeles.
- Speaking of Los Angeles, Creation’s Twilight Convention has updated their website with a ton of new information.
That’s it for now. Tune in tomorrow, same Con Time, same Con Channel.
Yeah, that signoff isn’t going to get old quick.